Goals of Regenerative and Restorative Aesthetic Medicine and Injectable-Based Cosmetic Treatments would include:
- Rejuvenation of the face by reducing and improving the effects of aging.
- Enhance of facial features to achieve your personal perception of beauty.
- Neurotoxin (Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin) Treatments designed to temporarily treat and improve the appearance of moderate to severe fine lines and wrinkles associated with repeated facial muscle activity and expressions.
- Dermal Fillers are treatments designed to provide volume replacement and appropriate left to fill and smooth facial wrinkles and folds.
Regenerative and Restorative-Based Aesthetic Treatments
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) with Micro-Needling Treatments involves using a concentrated form of your own blood that contains platelets, proteins, stem cells, and growth factors that promote your body’s own natural healing and regeneration of aging-related changes in the face, hands, neck, and hair follicles.
- Such treatments may help address the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, moderate skin laxity, large pores, acne scars, stretch marks, hyperpigmentation, and hair regrowth by reactivating inactive hair follicles and triggering new hair growth.
- Such treatments may provide a potential alternative to synthetic fillers to lift, tighten, and volumize the skin.
Note individual results may vary secondary to different conditions of the skin and personalized treatment plans. Each treatment outcome may vary by patient in terms of overall outcomes and duration or length of results.
For more information about cosmetic and regenerative medicine aesthetic treatments, or to arrange for a consultation, please contact us.