Evidence-based regenerative and restorative medicine and injectable treatments have been shown to potentially benefit aging-related conditions:
- Wrinkles and Line formation secondary to sun exposure, smoking, gravitational pull, and years of repeated facial expressions and muscle activity for Face, Hands, and Neck:
- Static lines formed without influence of muscle contraction
- Dynamic lines present while at rest
- Hair Loss secondary to age-related balding or other forms.
Goals of such treatments would include:
- Rejuvenation of the face by reducing and improving the effects of aging.
- Enhance of facial features to achieve your personal perception of beauty.
Note individual results may vary secondary to different conditions of the skin and personalized treatment plans. Each treatment outcome may vary by patient in terms of overall outcomes and duration or length of results.